Hoagies, Sandwiches, Hot Dogs and More at Rustic Inn Crabhouse
It’s lunchtime, which means there’s no better place to kick back, relax and enjoy a delicious midday meal than at Rustic Inn Crabhouse. Whether guests are taking a break from the workday or catching up with friends and family, it's the perfect destination for a casual lunch along the water. And with an assortment of hoagies, sandwiches and more, it's easy to find just the right afternoon pick-me-up.
What’s For Lunch?
Rustic Inn Crabhouse’s lunch menu features a delectable selection of local favorites – from crab legs to lobster rolls – but when it comes to lunchtime, it’s all about the sandwich. From hoagies to burgers and hot dogs, all sandwiches are prepared and served fresh for each customer. The hoagies and sandwiches served at the Rustic Inn Crabhouse include:
- Steak Hoagie: Like the traditional Philly cheese steak sandwich, this hoagie is filled with juicy steak and loaded with sautéed bell peppers and onions. Customers can opt for gooey melted cheese on top.
- Steak Crabiola: What’s better than surf and turf done quick and easy? Made with homemade red crab sauce, this hoagie is also covered in peppers, onions and Provolone cheese.
- Tuna Salad Hoagie: Tuna salad only tastes better when served hoagie-style and topped with lettuce and tomato.
- Shrimp, Oysters and Scallops (SOS): Get a little bit of everything on this hoagie with a trio of seafood favorites garnished with lettuce and tomato.
- Grilled Breast of Chicken: The name says it all. Tender, flavorful grilled chicken is topped with lettuce, tomato and onion and served with crispy French fries.
- Crab Cake Hoagie: Winner of the Taste of Fort Lauderdale Best Sandwich for 1999 and 2000, this crab-packed sandwich comes with lettuce and tomato and is topped with creamy coleslaw for a flavorful bite every time.
- “Rustic” Cheeseburger: Why mess with the classics? This burger is covered in melted American cheese and topped with crispy bacon, sautéed onions, lettuce and tomato.
- The Buster, ¼ Pound All-Beef Hot Dog: Nothing beats a tasty hot dog on a sunny afternoon, except a tasty hot dog topped with sautéed bell peppers and onions.
- Grilled Dolphin Sandwich: The catch of the day served as a delicious sandwich allows guests to enjoy mahi-mahi with crisp lettuce, tomato and onion on a hearty roll.
Stop By at Lunchtime
The lunch hour is the perfect time to indulge in a delicious hoagie or burger at Rustic Inn Crabhouse. Check out the full lunch menu online, and then visit the restaurant to sample your favorites – with an easily accessible location on the Dania Cutoff Canal and just a short drive from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, it's a great choice for casual meals with friends and business lunches alike.