Pasta Dishes at Rustic Inn Crabhouse
Rustic Inn Crabhouse has never been one to blend in with the crowd. Always sure to put a unique spin on each and every dish, the restaurant is an authentic seafood destination that attracts avid foodies and seafood enthusiasts not only throughout Fort Lauderdale, but from all across the nation. And while Rustic Inn Crabhouse has built a storied reputation upon undeniably delicious World Famous Garlic Crab™, its menu is jam-packed with other enticing favorites, including a host of irresistible pasta dishes.
Satisfy Your Pasta Cravings
When you visit Rustic Inn Crabhouse, you'll have your choice of a number of delicious pasta options, many topped with fresh-caught seafood. Pasta selections include:
- Loraine’s Famous Linguine: Served with red crab sauce, Italian-style white clam sauce or mixed sauce for those who just can't choose, this Rustic Inn Crabhouse staple blends classic flavors with the freshest clams.
- Penne Pasta: Homemade marinara sauce topped with mozzarella cheese lends this dish a robust flavor that's hard to resist.
- Lobster Fra Diavolo over Linguine: Guests can choose a half or whole split lobster to suit their appetite. Either way, they'll enjoy a decadent blend of whole clams, mussels, blue crab clusters and shrimp drenched in red crab sauce, Italian-style white clam sauce or a mixture of both.
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo over Linguine: For the shrimp lover, this dish includes your favorite shellfish sautéed with whole clams, mussels and blue crab clusters in a choice of red crab sauce, Italian-style white crab sauce or a mix of red and white.
- PEI Mussels over Linguine: Prince Edward Island mussels are known for their consistently delectable flavor and texture. This pasta dish showcases both with steamed mussels served over linguine with sautéed tomatoes, garlic and white wine with a side of grilled bread to mop up every bite.
Guests will find all of the above dishes available on Rustic Inn Crabhouse's dinner menu alongside a vast array of crab, shrimp, fresh-caught fish, fried specialties and more. Stopping by for a midday meal? The lunch menu includes Loraine’s Famous Linguine and Penne Pasta, as well as a variety of other delicious choices.
Fort Lauderdale’s Seafood Headquarters
With everything from mouthwatering steaks to unforgettable crab dishes, Rustic Inn Crabhouse is the Fort Lauderdale area’s go-to source for all things seafood – pasta included. Visit the restaurant at 4331 Anglers Ave on the north side of Dania Cutoff Canal, just a short drive from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.