Choosing the right restaurant for the whole family can be tricky – it’s tough to accommodate seafood lovers, carnivores, vegetarians and kids with developing tastes. Fortunately, Rustic Inn Crabhouse’s guests can find a wide array of menu items suited to their tastes, including a selection of salads and vegetarian dishes that ensure diners who avoid meat or seek healthier choices always have something special to look forward to. Learn more about Rustic Inn Crabhouse’s selection of salads and vegetarian options below, or contact the restaurant with any questions.
When guests are craving a light, delicious dish, Rustic Inn Crabhouse offers a selection of salads, all of which are made fresh each day to ensure peak quality and flavor. Salad offerings include:
- Garden Salad: A fresh combination of mixed greens with tomatoes, celery, onions, carrots, bell pepper, cucumber and cabbage slaw.
- Caesar Salad: This classic salad combines chopped romaine lettuce tossed with homemade croutons, plus Pecorino Romano and parmesan cheese for a satisfying selection.
- Crab Wedge Salad: A unique take on the timeless wedge salad, this option adds chopped jumbo lump crabmeat, sliced cherry tomatoes, crispy bacon bits and shoestring fried onions, all served with lemon honey mustard vinaigrette.
Diners can choose from Thousand Island, Ranch, Italian, Bleu Cheese or Special House dressings to give their salads a kick of flavor, as well as add grilled mahi-mahi, blackened chicken or grilled shrimp for added appeal.
Every pasta dish at the Rustic Inn Crabhouse can be prepared to suit the needs of vegetarian diners. Visitors can enjoy the following vegetarian pasta dishes at lunch or dinner:
- Loraine’s Famous Linguine: Served with a choice of red crab sauce, Italian-style white crab sauce or a tasty mixed sauce.
- Penne Pasta: There’s no denying the robust flavors of this homemade marinara sauce that’s topped with mozzarella cheese.
The dinner menu includes both options above, as well as:
- PEI Mussels over Linguine: Made with top-quality Prince Edward Island mussels smothered in sautéed tomatoes, garlic and white wine sauce, this dish is served with grilled bread for soaking up every drop.
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo over Linguine: Succulent shrimp pair with sautéed whole clams, mussels and blue crab clusters over pasta with your choice of red crab sauce, Italian-style white clam sauce or a mix of both.
- Lobster Fra Diavolo over Linguine: Served with a half or whole split lobster, this dish combines sautéed whole clams, mussels, shrimp and blue crab clusters in delectable red crab sauce, Italian-style white crab sauce or mixed sauce.
Stop by Rustic Inn Crabhouse
With mouthwatering choices for any guest in search of lighter fare or vegetarian entrees, Rustic Inn Crabhouse is the ideal destination for your next lunch or dinner out. Visit the restaurant on the Dania Cutoff Canal at 4331 Anglers Ave in Fort Lauderdale, FL or call 954-584-1637 for more information.