Not Just a Crabhouse: Chicken, Ribs and More
Lobster rolls, Garlic Crab™ and clam chowders are staple dishes at Rustic Inn Crabhouse. But while the restaurant is known for its fresh-caught seafood, visitors can also expect a variety of choice meats, including ribs, chicken and steak, that are cooked to perfection. Whether you're craving surf and turf or sweet and tangy BBQ, Rustic Inn Crabhouse proves it's so much more than just a crabhouse.
Enjoy the Classics
Guests who want to eat healthy without missing out on flavor have a variety of tasty options to choose from, starting with Grilled Breast of Chicken. Served up juicy and seasoned just right with parsley buttered potatoes and sautéed vegetables, this dish is sure to be a favorite with many diners. Delicious blackened chicken can also be added to any salad for an extra kick of flavor.
Steak lovers will find the meal of their dreams with the grilled New York Strip Steak, a choice cut of Colorado-sourced Black Angus topped with sautéed onions. There's also tempting Steak Crabiola, which pairs a top-quality steak with house-made crab sauce, onions, peppers and Provolone cheese – plus garlic bread to soak up every last drop of sauce.
Go Bold with BBQ
Chicken and steak aren’t the only options for landlubbers. Ribs Better than a Rib House is a dish designed for barbeque fanatics, which features a full rack of slow-cooked ribs basted in homemade barbeque sauce. This finger-lickin’-good meal is served with a side of seasoned French fries and freshly baked corn bread.
Surf and Turf
With so many options, it can be difficult to pick just one. Fortunately, a selection of surf and turf dishes lets guests enjoy it all. These dishes include:
- One Foot In-One Foot Out: Enjoy a half split, cold water Maine lobster broiled and filled with bacon-clam stuffing aside a New York strip steak with World Famous Garlic Crab™ clusters.
- “Admirals” Platter: Juicy New York strip steak paired with a choice of Alaskan king crab legs, a 1/2-pound Dungeness Garlic Crab™ cluster or broiled lobster tail creates an unforgettable combination.
- “Skippers” Platter: Savor a New York strip steak served with Alaskan queen crab legs, a Florida golden Garlic Crab™ cluster, stuffed shrimp, fried shrimp, grilled shrimp or fried sea scallops.
- All Hands on Plate: BBQ ribs alongside Alaskan queen crab legs and Key West shrimp cooked in garlic butter delivers an irresistible mix of flavors.
- Surf and Turf for the Crew: A delicious pairing of slow-cooked BBQ ribs and grilled mahi-mahi is sure to satisfy.
More Than Just a Crabhouse
The Rustic Inn Crabhouse serves up seafood favorites and then some, with a selection of chicken, ribs, steaks and combination platters offered for lunch and dinner. Stop by 4331 Anglers Ave in Fort Lauderdale, FL to dig in today, or contact the restaurant for more information.